Call us for a Quote - 330-576-3022
Understanding Business Insurance Policies
General Liability Insurance
General liability insurance typically covers:
- Premises liability – Damage that happens at your your office or shop.
- Completed operations – Once a project is done, risk to the customer can still exist. This business insurance coverage offers financial protection.
- Product liability – For companies that sell products such as pest management solutions.
Business Owners Policy
Protect more than your business’s liability risks. A Business Owners Policy helps to cover many of other risks such as protection of assets: pruning tools, high end chainsaws, etc.
Business Owners Policy typically covers:
- Building and contents – Coverage for theft, weather, and vandalism.
- Equipment coverage – Protect everything from tools used in the field or equipment like computers and office items. Equipment used outside of your building is covered under an Inland Marine policy, which includes rented equipment.
- Business income coverage – When you cannot operate your business for a variety of reasons, business income insurance can help cover expenses so you don’t miss payments to vendors or lenders.
Commercial Auto Insurance
Cover the numerous vehicles required for a tree trimming business. Protect your vehicles and minimize liability risks when an accident occurs. Your fleet can include pickups for hauling away material, bucket trucks, and trailers. Gehring Insurance customizes your policy to fit the value of your vehicles.
Commercial auto insurance often covers:
- Liability insurance – Damage caused to another person’s property or a person in a vehicle accident.
- Collision insurance – Repair and replacement coverage from an accident.
- Comprehensive insurance – Coverage for risks associated with non-accidents, including vandalism, theft, fires and falling debris.
- Medical payments coverage – Coverage for employee medical payments after an accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist – Insurance that covers damage from another driver’s negligence when that driver does not have any or not enough liability insurance.